Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Just No Words.

How far have we fallen as a society when we get our kicks from watching a real life family destroy themselves? How far have parents fallen when they use their family problems to gain RATINGS for a show??

Yes. I am talking about Jon and Kate Gosselin.

I am too disgusted to say anything else. There are just no words. I honestly can't believe this is even an issue.

PLEASE. DO NOT WATCH THEIR SHOW. Please pray for them all, especially the children.

Kate's brother comments- click here

2 comments:

Michele S said...

I have never watched it. I tried once and was bored to tears. The whole thing is just a tragedy.

Sabrina said...

I agree with everything. I've seen it a few times and just think that what they are doing to their children by divorcing is disgusting. Work it out. Grow up, act like parents, get it together is all I have to say.