Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Lost and Found!

Lost: One tooth.

Photobucket

Last seen in school cafeteria. Blame duly assigned to orange wedges. Or maybe the Broccoli Spears with Ranch.

If found, please place in plastic baggie for proper disposal under pillow. Tooth Fairy: pay attention! I hope you're reading this! Photobucket

Photobucket

******************

I would like to thank the Kindergarten teachers for assigning me to C's class for Center Time on today of all days. I thank Verizon for producing a camera phone that takes decent pictures, and most of all I would like to thank the Big Kid who informed me last night that the phone was beeping and would maybe like to be charged up.

I would also like to thank A and B for being just as excited as we were instead of being jealous that THEY were not the first triplet to lose a tooth. Thanks to Mrs. H who got one of her baggies when Mrs. M was nowhere to be found after lunch. Super-Special Advance Thanks to the Tooth Fairy whom I hope with all my might will NOT NOT NOT forget to visit our house tonight! (Reminders welcomed Photobucket)

No comments: